Distinguished by a sporty tonneau shape, the VanguardTM calls in for clean and futuristic aesthetics with a one-of-a kind design. With refined taste, inserts on both sides of the case tastefully match the color on the numerals and strap for utmost elegance and style.
The strap is cleverly integrated inside the case in order to maintain and extend the curved aspect of the timepiece, the result being a stunning timepiece with a unique design.
Case: Grade-2 titanium
Width: 41 mm x Length: 49.95 mm x Thickness: 12.2 mm
Water resistant up to 30 meters
Movement: MVT FM 800-DT
Self-winding movement with bidirectional rotor system
Power reserve of 42 hours
Diameter: Ø 25.6 mm. Thickness: 3.75 mm
Balance wheel frequency set at 28,800 alternations per hour
Côtes de Genève and brushing soleil papier on the bridges and the rotor
Circular graining on the two sides of the main plate Chamfering of the bridges
24k Gold bath and rhodium plating of the components
24k Gold finish on the written engravings
Circular brushing of the rotor ball bearing
Brushing soleil papier on the barrel Polishing at 45° and brushing soleil of the ratchet
Polished and blued screws
Bracelet: Hand sewn alligator strap
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Contact us at 717-490-6673
Request an appointment
We are happy to make an appointment for you. To request an appointment, choose one of the following options below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included.
- First and last name
- Best way to contact you (phone/email)
- In person or Zoom appointment
- Date and time that you would like to schedule your appointment for. We are open Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm.
- What is the appointment concerning?
- Any details or additional information you would like us to know.
2. Call us at 717-490-6673 to schedule your appointment over the phone.
After we have received your inquiry, we will get back to you within 24 hours to confirm. If you have chosen a zoom appointment, we will email you the link for the chosen time and date.
We look forward to meeting with you!